wat do i do ? basically living my life...

Selasa, 20 April 2010

F*UCK MY LIFE

try dis site : http://www.fmylife.com
i admit dat 4 me it's a pleasure 2 read about other ppl's misery when i'm in a bad mood. it makes me 2 look at my own condition n say : dis isn't too bad after all :)

here is d examples :

Today, I saw a professor of mine who I admire as I went into the bathroom. We greeted each other, then I went into a stall and he went into the stall next to mine. For the next five minutes, he had to listen to me having epic diarrhea. FML

Today, while watching a movie, I said to my new girlfriend it's bullshit how girls get away with false advertising by stuffing their bras, but the second a guy stuffs his pants it's game over. She seemed upset and went to the bathroom, finally coming out at least 2 cup sizes smaller. FML

Today, my boyfriend told me he loved me for the first time. He followed it with, "Want to try anal?" FML

Today, after months of careful dieting and avoiding scales so I wouldn't discourage myself, I decided to weigh myself to see how far I've come. I gained ten pounds. FML

Today, I found a cute baby bunny... with my lawn mower. FML

Today, I felt the urge to sneeze, so out of instinct I looked away from the computer and sneezed to my left. The rotating fan was blowing at my direction at that moment, so I just sneezed on my own face. FML

Today, I was lying in bed with my boyfriend after a rather steamy session. He kept softly whispering, "That was amazing, that was amazing..." I kissed him and agreed. Apparently he was talking about the fact that he'd managed to throw the used condom into the bin using his left hand. FML

Today, I was walking the dog when I noticed a hot guy checking me out. Flustered, I continued walking, only to trip over my dog and land on my face. The hot guy took a picture, laughed, and walked away. FML

Today, I was trying on a $200 shirt from Guess. I was too fat to fit into it, but my friend convinced me it would look hot. It suddenly ripped. I tried to take it off. It ripped some more. FML

Today, I was looking through some pics that my friend had taken at a party I was at. I noticed I was in one and wasn't tagged so I tagged myself. Half an hour later I was untagged and cropped out of the picture. FML

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back. FML

Today, my boyfriend told me he's only with me because his friend bet £30 that he couldn't get me into bed. He told me after I had just lost my virginity to him. He then dumped me. FML

Today, I was searching for my crush at the campus because I haven't seen him since he wrecked my car and I miss him. Only to find out that right now he's in another city, with his ex-girlfriend. FML

Today, I was getting ready to host a party when I let loose a huge fart, pooing a bit at the same time. I was just changing when my crush arrived saying she really had to use the toilet. Without thinking I showed her where it was. Where did I leave my poo covered boxers? On the bathroom floor. FML

Today, I got my foot run over by my mother backing out of the garage. Then, when I was helped into the car to be taken to the doctor, my mother slams the same foot in the door. Later at the doctor's, I got my damaged foot stepped on by a very large and heavy woman. FML

Today, I locked my dog inside so she wouldn't bother me while I was cleaning the yard. After I finished picking up all her shit, I came inside to realize she shit all over my kitchen floor. FML

Today, I set my status on Facebook to "Got hit by a car. In the hospital for a few weeks." 10 people liked it and 1 person asked if there was a video. FML

why would i bother 2 write them here ? well,,turns out dat writing bout other ppl misery's even more fun than reading it. i should add it 2 my list *evil mode : totally ON*

YEIY,,F*CK MY LIFE !! :))





0 komentar: