wat do i do ? basically living my life...

Selasa, 01 Juni 2010

LOVE AGAIN


first of all, this is not a "marketing technique" nor one of my desperate attempts to get 2 u. like usual, i just wanna write wat i feel.

"being loved" is an amazing experience. well, i can't say much coz no man ever explicitly expressed his love towards me bfore, but i can tell. when we truly love sumone we love them UNCONDITIONALLY. so when sumone like u bcoz u re famous or bcoz u have a "bright promising future" they love ur fame and bright future, not u...and when the condition then bcome otherwise *i hope dis won't happen* they will leave u.

i'm not gonna blabber about how much i love u, so u should chose me bla...bla...bla...or give 1000 reasons why we should be together...wat i'm gonna do is just love and love and leave the rest to God :) i'm just hoping dat if u re really not meant 2 be with me, u can get sumone truly loves u and care about u like i do...coz u deserve THE BEST.

...so much bout love eh ? it's too bad dat i dun fill my days with more "useful" things...but i'm gonna be honest to myself and keep writing my true feelings here. coz keeping wat we feel inside and never let it out is bad for our health - unlike i have ever done dat ;)

0 komentar: