wat do i do ? basically living my life...

Rabu, 15 September 2010

(faded) FAITH

When the heat of the summer fade

and the warmness of the autumn cease away

I’m still standing here

Alone,

Evade the rush of the winter wind

Stormed by the rage of icy blizzard

Try to keep my feet on the ground and my eyes on the prize



Cause even if the way ahead of me seems frozen,


I still can see that bonfire

slow-dancing with the moon in the starry night



I don’t need the autumn to feel warm


Nor the summer to feel the heat

As long as I keep love in my heart,

with dream and faith as my armor and sword

I believe I could win


*dis actually is my poem dat has been published in facebook. u may need to keep in mind dat when i wrote it, my state of mind is completely different than it is now. it was at the time when i still believe dat when u love sumone truely-sumhow love will find a way. now i know dat it just isn't the way live works :)

0 komentar: